Whats I"m Up To

4.20.2007

A Return to Form

Finally my triumphant return. After the downfall of TheYanni.Net I decided to resurrect my blog/journal from its remains to here on blogspot much like my friend Matty N. Now in the 6th Year of my blog, I hope to have finally mastered the medium.

With blogspot's archive links on the side (which is great) I've actually been going through my original posts, and editing them, because they are all one giant paragraphs, if I didn't know better I'd say I was drunk writing many of them. Plus just making them conform to Blogger standards, like adding titles to the posts, since the originals were updated by hand. Its like the new Director's Cut of my blog, plus its just fun to see what the hell I was thinking back then.

Right before the old website fell through I had started compiling topics I wanted to blog about, so I'm gonna try doing specific topics and such. But I will say also like Matty N I might end up with a specific theme for what I usually talk about. He talks about politics and successfully I might add, he's read by a lot of local political peeps.

And its well documented that I'm a big comic books fan, so that might well be a continuing subject. One of the few things I could talk for days about, plus I love doing the research. Well thats all for now, gotta goto work

2 comments:

Matthew Newman said...

You're back to blogging...whoa!

Mike Y said...

Yes indeed, I have returned from my hiatus. I blogged before it was cool to blog. Its been seven years how crazy is that?