Whats I"m Up To

9.12.2007

New Books 9/12/07 - updated

There were twelve books that came out today on my list, only picked up 7, quick reviews soon. I just finished them all a little while ago, and I am very tired. I just realized it but, 3 of the books I got are written by Geoff Johns, and 2 by Brian Michael Bendis, 5 of the books I got are written by the same 2 writers, creepy.

EDIT: Got back to the Store picked up the rest of the books from this week, natch.

Booster Gold # 2

Countdown # 33

Countdown Presents The Search For Ray Palmer: Wildstorm # 1

Daredevil # 100

Green Lantern # 23

Justice League of America: Wedding Special # 1

Justice Society of America # 9

New Avengers # 34

Thor # 3

Trials of Shazam # 8

Ultimate Power # 7

Ultimate Spider-Man # 113

-2878 issues and rising-

No comments: